Monday 11 March 2013

Welcome!

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Sam. I'm married, have some kids and I love Jesus. Other loves in my life include...



Baking.

Yep.  I'm one of those people who post food pics.  Not just any old "check it out, I'm having eggs for breakfast" pics though, just the stuff I've put hours into and am particularly proud of. Usually it's cakes.






Norway.

I married a Norwegian and instantly became aware of my total ignorance of other cultures.  So I am enjoying getting to know Norway, especially the food and language.






Music.

 If I had all the time in the world, I would put music to all of my Dad's beautiful poetry.








Craft.

Be it with kids or creating something pretty myself, I do like making stuff.  Unfortunately I have a super low rate of completion.







Boy Stuff.

On the shelf above my computer live my lego toys, star wars toys, transformers toys, lego star wars toys, star wars transformers toys.. you get it. Love them. 



 












I also enjoy most sports, but sadly have no athletic ability myself.

In my spare time I sometimes play games (computer/console/card games.. whatever), but sadly have no ability for those either.

Though these are things I enjoy, there is no guarantee I'll blog about them.  It will probably just be mostly me sooking about stuff.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment